The East Kent Classic Motorcycle club is hosting Bikes at the Bay at Sandwich Showground on 12th-13th of August 2017.
The full list of activities is still being finalised, but some of the things we've got planned include:
* Another stonking collection of important and unique race machinery- including Barry Sheene's Suzukis-last chance to see them before they are sold to a private collector !
*More custom bikes on show
* An arena for club bikes and specials to be displayed and paraded
* Trade and retail stands
* A "creative quarter" providing displays of everything creative, from posters to paint-jobs
* Saturday morning parade ride around the town, of classic, vintage and custom bikes
* Live music on Saturday night and Sunday lunch time
* On-site Dyno testing and rolling road
* Helicopter rides
* Fun fair
* Well stocked bar and craft ales available
* Camping facilities
* and more.....
Entry is only £4 per day (under 12's £1) payable on the day
camping is £10 per pitch for Saturday night
For up to date information go to our Facebook page-Bikes at the Bay 2017
or, if you are interested in having a trade stand at this exciting event, please contact us......